Milk fibers fabric

Milk fibers fabric
Fabric made of 35% milk fibers, obtained from the transformation of casein protein, a by-product of milk processing, into yarn. The remaining 65% is eco-viscose, a wood pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests. It is knitted fine, with a slight translucency, it is most suitable for loose-fitting garments like t-shirts, dresses, underwear, loungewear, pyjamas and pillowcases.
Renewable biological source material
  • 65% wood pulp
Post-industrial recycled material
  • 35% milk fibres