Material Name


Description: Yarn made of 100% post-consumer recycled polyester containing upcycled marine plastic, coming from a community of individuals, organizations and companies working together to clean oceans. It has almost identical in physical properties to virgin polyester and contains approximately 10% upcycled marine plastic the remaining 90% is recycled PET from land sources. It is sold through a licensing system that follows the entire supply chain. It is used in a multitude of applications including apparel and accessories, contract and automotive upholstery, home furnishings and technical textiles.