Disposable straws and cutlery in bio-plastic based on avocado seeds

Straws and disposable cutlery in bio-plastic made thanks to a patented technology that allows the production of bio-polymers based on avocado seeds.
The bio-plastic produced derives 60% from the use of waste from the agro-food chain such as avocado seeds, and consists of the remaining 40% of synthetic organic compounds that contribute to confer mechanical and physical properties.
The final product is resistant and usable with both hot and cold food and liquids, without losing its properties compared to traditional straws and disposable cutlery.
At the end of their useful life, the products are biodegradable in landfills without the need for any treatment.
Disposable straws and cutlery made of bio-plastic from avocado seeds contribute to reducing plastic consumption from oil and reducing the carbon footprint of the industry.

Source and image: biofase.com.mx/