MATREC is a consulting company specializing in innovation and research on sustainability and circular economy that supports companies in the research for circular materials, trends, market scenarios.
- research on sustainable and innovative materials,
- development of new sustainable products,
- research and analysis of environmental sustainability trends for different product types,
- Materials Mapping and/or Circularity measurement of materials, products, projects and company (Material Capital),
- research of solutions to give value of production waste,
- introduction of sustainability strategies in the company.
Today MATREC cooperates with companies, research institutes, Universities, architecture and design studios through the provision of a variety of consulting services and the opening of its International Observatory for Innovative Sustainability made up of thousands of circular materials and sustainable products.
The international Observatory’s information concerns,
- CIRCULAR AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: renewable, recycled, and bio All information are contained in a technical and environmental data sheet, that presents images of applications and manufacturer references.
- TRENDS of sustainable products made of circular materials (renovable, recycled and bio) selected at international level. All Trends are divided by category
The experience developed in time by MATREC has resulted in its ability to provide innovative and strategic consulting services to customers.
MATREC born in 2002 and quickly developed into a major player in international sustainable design and circular economy.
HEADQUARTER AND RESEARCH CENTER
Via delle Palombare, 43c
60127 Ancona (AN)
MATREC Exhibition Centre in Florence
c/o Design Campus di Calenzano – Facoltà di Architettura – Università degli Studi di Firenze
Via Sandro Pertini, 93
50040 Calenzano (FI)