MATREC is a consulting company specializing in innovation and research on sustainablility and circular economy that supports companies in the research for circular materials, trends, market scenarios.
- research on circular, sustainable and innovative materials,
- development of new products of high social and environmental value,
- research and analysis of environmental sustainability trends and market scenarios for different product types.
Today MATREC cooperates with Companies, Research Institutes, Universities, Architects and Designers through the provision of a variety of services and the opening of its International Observatory for Innovative Sustainability made up of thousands of circular materials and products.
The international Observatory’s information concerns,
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: renovable, recycled, and bio All information are contained in a technical and environmental data sheet, that presents images of applications and manufacturer references. To facilitate the search there is MATREC S-Index, which supports material selection.
- TRENDS of products made of circular materials (renovable, recycled and bio) selected at international level. All Trends are divided by category
MATREC born in 2002 and quickly developed into a major player in international design for sustainability.
HEADQUARTER AND RESEARCH CENTER
Via delle Palombare, 43c
60127 Ancona (AN)
MATREC Centre in Florence
c/o Design Campus di Calenzano – Facoltà di Architettura – Università degli Studi di Firenze
Via Sandro Pertini, 93
50040 Calenzano (FI)